Sunday 29 July 2012

Fresh Music for the near future - part 1

Im always getting excited about new music thats on its way, checking sites like wikipedia (not always very accurate), Artists Twitter and Facebook pages and other various music web pages.
I've got a ridiculous eclectic music collection, stored on my PC, on CD, on MD and maxing out my various Apple storage devices. But no matter how much i love certain albums or individual songs, im always looking for what and when my favourites artists are gonna be dropping next!!!!!
Here's a little list of what albums im waiting on for the final half of 2012 (dates likely to change).
Busta Rhymes - Year of the dragon - august.
Redman - Muddy waters 2-Even muddier - No date.
2 Chainz - Based on a T.R.U. Story - august 14th.
Wiz Khalifa - O.N.I.F.C. - august 28th.
DMX - Undisputed - august 28th.
Slaughterhouse - welcome to : Our house - august 28th.
T.I - trouble man - september 4th.
G.O.O.D. Music - Cruel summer - september 4th.
Ne-Yo - R.E.D. - september 18th.
Kendrick Lemar - Good kid,mad city - october 2nd.
Rick Ross - God forgives, I don't - august.
Game - F.I.V.E. Fear Is Victorys Evolution - No date.
Lupe Fiasco - Food and Liquor 2 - september 25th.
Snoop Dogg - Snoop Lion Reincarnated - august.
Michael Jackson - Bad 25th anniversary - september 18th.
50 Cent - street king immortal - november.
And finally after what seems a lifetime and probably won't happen still - Dr Dre - Detox!!!!!!
If you know of any other music you think i'll be interested in thats coming out, let me know.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment